-->

`Childhood Dreams` - An Inspirational Poem Written By Me (Eze)

- April 02, 2016
advertise here

As a child I dreamt... Of being A lamp, a beaming star For Great Africa`s pride... My dreams were wild as the Seas, the pictures finer than rubies; I always heared the echoes from my above, while alone, quiet and forlorn. `He must be to Ethiopia a light : Our son must rise into the sky...` So I pray... Let those childhood dreams, golden glimpse, grow wings, lift me to regal realms in my manhood life As I dream again, the visions surround my mind: Let childhood dreams be realized.

 COMMENTARY. 
There are dreams we had as children, went they return in our adulthood, we are inspired so much by them. The poem above is about being inspired `from above` which could mean Angels of GOD, Parents etc with a dream to be a great leader for Africa. Dedicated To That Future Star Who Will Truly Set Africa Free And Reign As A King And Make Africa The Greatest Place On Earth.
Eze Afrika advertise here