-->

THE NORTH'S LUST FOR OUR BLACK GOLD; BIAFRA MUST GO - TYRANO TSUNAMI

- July 07, 2016
advertise here

" I cannot treat the constituency that gave me 97% votes equal with the constituency that gave me 5% votes, but the unity of this country is not negotiable because, the oil in the Niger Delta belongs to nobody but the country, in fact, it irritates me when the people of Niger Delta claim ownership of the oil"-- Sergeant Muhammadu Buhari, the Emir of Hausa-Fulani Empire.
It is only a madman that would be inflicting life threatening injuries on his wife and at the same time telling her not to divorce him because, he cannot live without the pulani in between her legs. That is the story of Niger Delta trapped in a zoo called Niger Area because of her natural resources.
I am from Ogoni in Rivers State, ordinarily I would have preferred a Niger Delta Republic, but such agitation exist only on Facebook at least for now, that is why I chose to support Biafra that is in almost 90% completion, even Buhari knows this. For some of my people that are still deluded about the One Nigeria scam, I want you to know that, no matter the unsubstantiated ugly past between us and our South-East siblings, living with them in a new country is far better than continuing living as slaves to Hausa-Fulanis in spite of our natural resources.
I AM STILL TYRANO TSUNAMI!
Eze Afrika advertise here