-->

`Nothing can come between us` a romantic poem by Tupac

- March 22, 2016
advertise here
Lets not talk of money let us 4 get the world 4 a moment lets just reveal in our eternal comadery in my heart i know there will never be a day that i don't remember the times we shared u were a friend when i was at my lowest and being a friend to me was not easy or fashionable regardless of how popular I became u remain my unconditional friend unconditional in it's truest sense did u think i would forget did u for 1 moment dream that I would ignore u if so remember this from here 2 forever nothing can come between us. COMMENTARY Tupac lived violently and vulgar, that so many knows, but I know his tender and sweet side, that I accept while rejecting the former. For true love like above, it is hard to forget, the one who stood by u when it was easier to distance from you. Such a friend is one we can leave the political world to have on one discussions. Could be a shepherd, sibling, mother, father, cousin, son, daughter, but mostly applies to a opposite sex (spouse or PLATONIC lover), nice on Tupac, RIP. #Ezesays
Eze Afrika advertise here