-->

#HEARTOFAKING: AM BURNING IN ANGER FOR AFRICA - A LYRIC WRITTEN BY EZE

- August 12, 2016
advertise here
I am burning in anger
Hotter than the flames of furnace,
Watching Africa being raped.
My heart is covered in flames,
My bones burning like wild fires:
Am mad with anger,
My rage explodes,
And like raging storm am invading
Every colonial base in my dom:
I will burn them all to ashes,
And throw those shackles of our necks,
Will uproot the horns of the west,
And melt the crowns of the east.
I cry, look at what they did to Libya,
I beweep the fall of Tripoli
Oh where is Gaddafi?
That liberal man of Libya.
Now Benghazi is in ruins
As somalia was murdered
African lions have been taken
One after the other.
We can't stand it any more , 
Don't have to rise a lion at a time
Africa must rise as a united pride
To overcome the wolves that invade us.
I am coming as a raging storm
Will appear as a whirlwind
With the heat of volcanoes
Will free Africa!!!!!

#HeartOfAKing
@EzeSayz

Eze Afrika advertise here