-->

I WONDER ABOUT THE FUTURE OF AFRIKA

- February 03, 2017
advertise here
 I become sad when I look at the state of Afrika, and I become so sick when my mind casts on her leaders. Is it the same AFRIKA that started civilisation that is in this state of stagnation? Is it the same Blacks that taught the world for thousands of years, and proliferated the knowledge we praise everywhere today that are slaves of the world today? Sad. How did Afrika from the magnificence of towering pyramids fall to the abyss of Nations today becoming a thoroughly conquered land with totally subdued clans?

Where is the Afrikan Union, while Blacks are being slaughtered by Arabs in Sudan, Mauritania, Libya and enslaved here and there? I wonder what the future of AFRICA will be, I wonder how All AFRIKA could be free, how Cushans could be wise again, to make Afrika King again. I wonder about the roles the African Union, Religious divides, Ethnicity and all will play... I wonder how Africa will be saved, I wonder what it will take, I wonder how to heal the breaks and unite Africa as ONE, I wonder the cost, I wonder the pace, I wonder days it will take to raise pyramid like structures again, raising great buildings hovering in the heights of the first heavens, I wonder the works, I wonder the price, I wonder the sweat, I wonder the blood, I wonder the words, I wonder the tears, and I wonder the pains, I wonder, I wonder, oh God help me... 

Eze Chimere Nwauzo 
Eze Afrika advertise here