-->

MY DREAM LAST NITE ON NNAMDI KANU

- November 24, 2016
advertise here

I saw our leader Nnamdi Kanu POC. He was on the way to court I think with several Biafrans behind him. When they got to court he was released, but buhari refused to allow him go then Biafrans came together and started dragging him to go with him then there was a struggle going on. When buhari heard it he asked the Nigerian security to use that opportunity to eliminate our leader, then the struggle increased until people became worried thinking Director had been murdered. In the heat of the struggle many casualties occurred, and suddenly no one knew where he was again as he disappeared. Some even thought he had died,  but suddenly I saw him coming out from somewhere with some persons and he crossed the road to where I was and I saw him clearly he was like a warrior returning successfully from battle. Then I held his left hand and raised it up and somebody else I cant tell raised his right hand and I was shouting "my hero" and Director was rejoicing. Later he started narrating his ordeals in prison... Then I woke up. Commentary: I do not know exactly the meaning of the dream but Biafrans will free themselves and Kanu must be free. Isee

Eze Afrika advertise here